Car Accident Lawyer in Oakland
Types of Car Accidents
There are many different types of car accidents. Depending on what kind of car accident you or someone you know was involved in, you may experience different consequences. For example, some types of car accidents are more likely to cause serious
injuries than others, and at times the type of car accident may indicate who may be at fault. There is much that an attorney can do by getting involved early in the wake of a car accident in order to protect your rights and interests regardless of the type of accident in which you were involved.
Our law firm represents clients in all types of car accidents in the Oakland area:
- Rear-end accidents - where the front of one vehicle collides with the back of another vehicle, typically because the second driver was following too closely or was distracted and failed to slow down or stop in time.
- Head-on collisions - accidents where the front ends of two vehicles collide.
- T-bone accidents - often referred to as side-impact collisions, t-bone accidents involve the front or rear end of one vehicle colliding with the side of another vehicle.
bicycle accidents - car accidents that involve a pedestrian or bicycle rider in the collision.
- Car-truck accidents - accidents involving a car and a large commercial truck (big rig, semi or tractor-trailer).
- Single vehicle accidents - car accidents involving only one vehicle, often with a fixed object.
- Multi-vehicle crashes - car accidents involving more than one vehicle.
- Hit and run accidents - accidents where one driver leaves the scene of the accident without exchanging information with the other driver.
- Fender bender accidents - these are typically minor car accidents that occur at low speeds and with only minor damage.
Contact an Oakland Car Accident Attorney
Make sure you involve a car accident attorney at our Oakland law firm if you or someone you know was involved in any type of car accident. We represent drivers, passengers, pedestrians and bicycle riders in these cases, helping to protect their rights and recover full compensation on their behalves.
For a free review of your case, contact an
Oakland car accident lawyer
at our firm today.