Oakland Car Accident Lawyer
What is My Case Worth?
The amount of monetary compensation awarded in a car accident claim is an important factor to consider. It is what will help you rebuild your life to a similar situation as before the accident occurred, which is the best you can (we cannot prevent an accident from occurring after it has already happened, and we cannot completely erase all aftereffects of an accident).
An experienced Oakland car accident attorney will know to evaluate every single aspect of your case to determine what it is truly worth. No stone will left unturned, and current as well as future injuries, expenses or damages will be assessed. Following are some of the factors that we will look at in determining the value of an Oakland car accident claim:
- All medical bills associated with your injuries, including the immediate medical care you sought as well as future treatment that may be needed
- Money spent on pain medication, ace bandages or other medicine or medical supplies
- Mileage to and from doctor appointments
- The emotional impact your injuries or the accident itself may have had on you
- Whether you are unable to participate in activities that you once enjoyed, and how long your abilities will be limited in this way
- Any wages you lost from going to the doctor, spending time in the hospital and seeking medical care
- Any future lost wages you may experience from future medical treatment, as well as a loss of earning potential if you are unable to work in the same field or perform the same duties associated with your job
- Damage to your vehicle
- Money spent for a rental car
- Damage to personal property, such as any clothing you were wearing at the time of the accident
Discover the True Value of Your Oakland Car Accident Claim
Make sure you receive the guidance of an Oakland car accident lawyer who can accurately determine what your case is worth and then pursue that amount in full with your insurance claim or lawsuit.
Contact our offices
today to learn more about how we can help you!